WP CSS Generator is a WordPress plugin which allows you to add custom CSS to your WordPress.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Install the WCG plugin
- Create new CSS Group (Style)
- Create custom CSS
- Display CSS in your theme
1 Download WP CSS Generator PRO.
2. Upload the ‘wp-css-generator-pro’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
3. Activate WP CSS Generator PRO from your Plugins page.
Create new CSS Group (Style)
Create now group of CSS selectors.
Add custom CSS
- Choice CSS Properties.
- Entry value for properties.
Display CSS in your theme
Choice location where CSS group will be rendering.
User WordPress Tools for export you CSS, font and colors to another web location.
If you have any questions that weren’t addressed in this guide, contact our support team.